Kiwiearthmother Content Guidelines
Last Modified: 5/18/16
Statement of Principles:
Kiwiearthmother supports and promotes the creation of custom apparel and accessories to unite communities and groups. We respect that our customers have diverse perspectives and viewpoints, which are reflected in the designs they create. At Kiwiearthmother, we support freedom of expression and the right to hold different viewpoints.
In the event that a proposed design is offensive or threatening to others who see the design, we will make every effort to work with the customer to try to create an alternate design that complies with the guidelines below.
The descriptions under each category of these Content Guidelines are not meant to be exhaustive, and Kiwiearthmother will make the ultimate decision on whether or not to approve a design. Kiwiearthmother regularly reviews these policies and updates them as appropriate based on feedback from our customers and team members.
Kiwiearthmother will print designs that:
- Use language and images appropriate for adults and children of all ages.
- Create a sense of community and are not likely to offend individuals or groups.
- Support intellectual property rights by using authorized images and content, including those owned or legally authorized to be used by the customer.
Kiwiearthmother will not print designs that:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others (see intellectual property policy)
- Promote, feature, or encourage the use of hard drugs (i.e. other than marijuana.)
- Incite hate or violence against individuals or groups.
- Attack, harass, or defame others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, or sexual identity
- Include hate speech or symbols (including but not limited to swastikas, iron crosses, etc.)
- Feature explicit sex acts or frontal nudity of a non-artistic or health/medical nature.
- Include sexually suggestive images or text involving children (including nudity).
- Promote, feature, or encourage underage drinking or marijuana use by minors.
Kiwiearthmother may not print or may require changes to designs that:
- Involve violent terms or images that are not directed at an individual or group, such as historical images of violence.
- Include crass vulgarity, lewd language, or swear words.
- Feature implicit sex acts, non-frontal nudity, or other nudity of an artistic or health/medical nature.
- Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo.
- Promote, feature or encourage illegal activities (other than those mentioned above)
- Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event.
- Include other content that would be offensive to the Kiwiearthmother community.